This piece of music came along one night after some noodling on my Fender VI. I left the tape rolling just to save some ideas flowing by. I just played what was going on inside me. After I heard it, I thought it made sense to keep it as a solo improvisation. It’s something I enjoy doing once in a while but never had thought to actually record it. The idea for the video was also another sort of improvisation… Obviously I didn’t flim myself playing… you may decide to find a musical connection with the images or simply close your eyes and listen.
- @Editwit Sorry for the double reply 😁 4 days ago
- @Editwit Plovdiv academy are the specialists in folklore. Most of my Bulgarian musician friends studied there. Beautiful city! 4 days ago
- @Editwit Wow, Plovdiv Academy are the specialists in folklore. Most of my Bulgarian musician friends studied there! Beautiful city too! 4 days ago
- For the friends who have requested my settings for the #sansampparadriver #sansamp #tech21nyc #chrissquire #Yes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #gadulka #гъдулка #българия #nevestino #bulgarianfolklore #bulgarianfolkmusic #bulgarianfolk #miguelbass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago