Self-taught bass guitar, concluded double-bass studies at the Conservatório de Música de Coimbra, attended some jazz and improvsation workshops/classes lead by musicians such as Bernardo Moreira, Didi, Carlos Zíngaro and William Parker. Attended a course on Portuguese Music taught by Dr. Pedrosa Cardoso. Participated in some students’ classical orchestras and ensembles. Main previous acts: Nássi Barbatão, M’as Foice, Mortuary, Baladas Bailadas, Cool Train Trio, Caffeine; Also performed with: Sua Excelência, Just Jazz Friends, Doutor Estranho Amor, Né Ladeiras; Recent activity: Falcão-Marinho (with Nuno Marinho), Star, Panda Pompoir. Current solo projects: YES/Chris Squire bassline videos, BEBE (Bulgarian Electric Bass Ensemble) and some original compositions.
- Part 2 of No Opportunity Necessary... Bassline analysis #chrissquire #Yes #timeandaword #bass #basslesson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- No Opportunity Necessary... Bassline analysis #chrissquire #Yes #timeandaword #bass #basslesson #bassguitar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Could this be the 2nd bass track in "Onward"? #chrissquire #Yes #onward #tormato #bass #basslesson #bassguitar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So, are there 2 bass tracks in "Onward" or not? your answers in the comments and I'll make a special live stream to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Editwit have you recognized it? That's one of the most complex country map shapes! 1 week ago