Self-taught bass guitar, concluded double-bass studies at the Conservatório de Música de Coimbra, attended some jazz and improvsation workshops/classes lead by musicians such as Bernardo Moreira, Didi, Carlos Zíngaro and William Parker. Attended a course on Portuguese Music taught by Dr. Pedrosa Cardoso. Participated in some students’ classical orchestras and ensembles. Main previous acts: Nássi Barbatão, M’as Foice, Mortuary, Baladas Bailadas, Cool Train Trio, Caffeine; Also performed with: Sua Excelência, Just Jazz Friends, Doutor Estranho Amor, Né Ladeiras; Recent activity: Falcão-Marinho (with Nuno Marinho), Star, Panda Pompoir. Current solo projects: YES/Chris Squire bassline videos, BEBE (Bulgarian Electric Bass Ensemble) and some original compositions.
- Now That's What I Call Yes - #ChrisSquire Thank you @OliverWakeman twitter.com/YesMusicPodcas… 2 weeks ago
- @bondegezou @YesMusicPodcast @UltClassicRock thanks Henry! 1 month ago
- "There were all sorts of stories going around that 'Oh, Chris wanted it to continue.' I know for a fact people that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Revealing Science of God transcription work in progress #ChrisSquire #Miguelbass @YesMusicPodcast … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Yes bass transcriptions by Simon Gilman. Check out the latest posts at miguelbass.com #ChrisSquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago