Self-taught bass guitar, concluded double-bass studies at the Conservatório de Música de Coimbra, attended some jazz and improvsation workshops/classes lead by musicians such as Bernardo Moreira, Didi, Carlos Zíngaro and William Parker. Attended a course on Portuguese Music taught by Dr. Pedrosa Cardoso. Participated in some students’ classical orchestras and ensembles. Main previous acts: Nássi Barbatão, M’as Foice, Mortuary, Baladas Bailadas, Cool Train Trio, Caffeine; Also performed with: Sua Excelência, Just Jazz Friends, Doutor Estranho Amor, Né Ladeiras; Recent activity: Falcão-Marinho (with Nuno Marinho), Star, Panda Pompoir. Current solo projects: YES/Chris Squire bassline videos, BEBE (Bulgarian Electric Bass Ensemble) and some original compositions.
- One more sweet memory from Paul Gilbert's masterclass show. youtu.be/K7r1IKdhVAw @yesmusicpodcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- youtu.be/_RBW3QrMTT0 #playforChris5 @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire 2 weeks ago
- #playforChris5 is about 48 hours away. Let's try to gather on at the same time and celebrate Chris' music. The rel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #playforChris5 new deadline is June 15th - we have 13 entries already - keep them coming! @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast 1 month ago
- #playforChris5 which songs have been covered? @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire facebook.com/27846278229681… 2 months ago