This piece of music came along one night after some noodling on my Fender VI. I left the tape rolling just to save some ideas flowing by. I just played what was going on inside me. After I heard it, I thought it made sense to keep it as a solo improvisation. It’s something I enjoy doing once in a while but never had thought to actually record it. The idea for the video was also another sort of improvisation… Obviously I didn’t flim myself playing… you may decide to find a musical connection with the images or simply close your eyes and listen.
- Now That's What I Call Yes - #ChrisSquire Thank you @OliverWakeman twitter.com/YesMusicPodcas… 2 weeks ago
- @bondegezou @YesMusicPodcast @UltClassicRock thanks Henry! 1 month ago
- "There were all sorts of stories going around that 'Oh, Chris wanted it to continue.' I know for a fact people that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Revealing Science of God transcription work in progress #ChrisSquire #Miguelbass @YesMusicPodcast … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Yes bass transcriptions by Simon Gilman. Check out the latest posts at miguelbass.com #ChrisSquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago