Unlikely maybe, but there is something of a “hidden gem” about “A Venture”. It’s a song written by Jon Anderson from The Yes Album that hasn’t been played live like all the other songs on that record. The bassline begins very self-contained on the neck pickup, and then begins to come out of the shell until it bursts on a very cool and distinctive blues/pentatonic solo. For that, I assumed the bridge pick-up was used and also thought maybe Chris played it behind the horseshoe. NOTE – for the time being this may be the last clip I upload until YouTube removes this awful audio compression scheme that many of you may have noticed. I searched around for days trying to fix the problem, but sadly this version was the best I could manage, mixing a sine wave of 10Hz. You still hear some noises on both ends of the video and still some YouTube dumb compression that I am not responsible for, aside deciding to upload the video. My apologies to all and still hoping you will enjoy my work. Thank You.
- "Onward" New video remaster tomorrow #chrissquire #Yes #onward #tormato #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- Six months of being a full-time musician and music teacher. #gratitude #musicteacher #musicisthebest #lovemusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Summer Backwards. Taking a break from #playforChris6 for the swim of the summer. More news later. #chrissquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 5 Years without #chrissquire #Yes #tribute #playforChris6 #playforChris #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Colours of The Fish 🐟 rainbow 🌈 audio mix for #playforChris6 #playforChris #chrissquire #videocollab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago