For this half of the song I tried to find a somewhat mellower, yet distorted tone that would be closer to the unique bass sound of the original recording. This bassline is technically demanding and exhausting, but it’s a joy to play, with superb note choice, and great dynamics. In a word – intense. I’m very glad I rediscovered this song “in the days of summer, so long”, and hope you too enjoy my cover and take a chance to dive deeper into the original masterpiece, into the Topographic Ocean.
- A Fish for 20 minutes, 94 audio tracks, 41 participants (and counting) ... and this time, due to your request I wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I have now a Patreon page for those who consider supporting my musical activities. Take a look at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- New video @ youtu.be/qdUfmlv7tgY #ChrisSquire #onward #Tormato #yes #rickenbacker #bass @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast @FYesterdays 6 days ago
- "Onward" New video remaster tomorrow #chrissquire #Yes #onward #tormato #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Six months of being a full-time musician and music teacher. #gratitude #musicteacher #musicisthebest #lovemusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago