For this half of the song I tried to find a somewhat mellower, yet distorted tone that would be closer to the unique bass sound of the original recording. This bassline is technically demanding and exhausting, but it’s a joy to play, with superb note choice, and great dynamics. In a word – intense. I’m very glad I rediscovered this song “in the days of summer, so long”, and hope you too enjoy my cover and take a chance to dive deeper into the original masterpiece, into the Topographic Ocean.
- Madrigal Bass Pedals cover youtu.be/HV0mFhjRo3Q #ChrisSquire #Miguelbass @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast 2 months ago
- One more sweet memory from Paul Gilbert's masterclass show. youtu.be/K7r1IKdhVAw @yesmusicpodcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- youtu.be/_RBW3QrMTT0 #playforChris5 @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire 2 months ago
- #playforChris5 is about 48 hours away. Let's try to gather on at the same time and celebrate Chris' music. The rel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #playforChris5 new deadline is June 15th - we have 13 entries already - keep them coming! @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast 3 months ago