For this half of the song I tried to find a somewhat mellower, yet distorted tone that would be closer to the unique bass sound of the original recording. This bassline is technically demanding and exhausting, but it’s a joy to play, with superb note choice, and great dynamics. In a word – intense. I’m very glad I rediscovered this song “in the days of summer, so long”, and hope you too enjoy my cover and take a chance to dive deeper into the original masterpiece, into the Topographic Ocean.
- The Summer Backwards. Taking a break from #playforChris6 for the swim of the summer. More news later. #chrissquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 5 Years without #chrissquire #Yes #tribute #playforChris6 #playforChris #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Colours of The Fish 🐟 rainbow 🌈 audio mix for #playforChris6 #playforChris #chrissquire #videocollab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- This is only the beginning. First 43 audio clips rendered. #playforChris6 #playforChris #chrissquire #videocollab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The premiere of my next video, the updated version of the Roundabout bass cover will be tomorrow at 23:00 (UK/Portu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago