I spent my National Holiday (one year after I did Astral Traveller) editing this clip. For the past weeks I have been learning how to play it, from my favourite version, from Yesshows – it’s a live version, so my moto was chosen “my room is my stage” :) I collected some photos on the net, trying to illustrate a Yesshow from that era. I did 4 takes, but sadly on one of them the camera was off focus, the audio was ok though. Then I tryed to get the best of those takes (you can see I put two video takes at some point on the background just for fun).
- Now That's What I Call Yes - #ChrisSquire Thank you @OliverWakeman twitter.com/YesMusicPodcas… 1 month ago
- @bondegezou @YesMusicPodcast @UltClassicRock thanks Henry! 1 month ago
- "There were all sorts of stories going around that 'Oh, Chris wanted it to continue.' I know for a fact people that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Revealing Science of God transcription work in progress #ChrisSquire #Miguelbass @YesMusicPodcast … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Yes bass transcriptions by Simon Gilman. Check out the latest posts at miguelbass.com #ChrisSquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago