Some videos that I made during this summer’s visit to Bulgaria. This is a festival organized for Bulgarian folk groups living abroad. It was a hot day in Malka Vereya, next to Stara Zagora and the different groups and artists performed all day long. As you can see, the public constantly joined the show for the dances. If you are familiar with Bulgarian folklore and you know some information about the songs and artists here shown, please let me know so I can add the information here.
- One more sweet memory from Paul Gilbert's masterclass show. youtu.be/K7r1IKdhVAw @yesmusicpodcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- youtu.be/_RBW3QrMTT0 #playforChris5 @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire 2 weeks ago
- #playforChris5 is about 48 hours away. Let's try to gather on at the same time and celebrate Chris' music. The rel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #playforChris5 new deadline is June 15th - we have 13 entries already - keep them coming! @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast 1 month ago
- #playforChris5 which songs have been covered? @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire facebook.com/27846278229681… 2 months ago