Some videos that I made during this summer’s visit to Bulgaria. This is a festival organized for Bulgarian folk groups living abroad. It was a hot day in Malka Vereya, next to Stara Zagora and the different groups and artists performed all day long. As you can see, the public constantly joined the show for the dances. If you are familiar with Bulgarian folklore and you know some information about the songs and artists here shown, please let me know so I can add the information here.
- A Fish for 20 minutes, 94 audio tracks, 41 participants (and counting) ... and this time, due to your request I wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- I have now a Patreon page for those who consider supporting my musical activities. Take a look at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- New video @ youtu.be/qdUfmlv7tgY #ChrisSquire #onward #Tormato #yes #rickenbacker #bass @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast @FYesterdays 5 days ago
- "Onward" New video remaster tomorrow #chrissquire #Yes #onward #tormato #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Six months of being a full-time musician and music teacher. #gratitude #musicteacher #musicisthebest #lovemusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago