It’s unusual that I post on my channel clips from other performers but this footage from a show that I attended was one of the most fascinating musical experiences that I witnessed. This is the children’s choir of Tokushima, Japan. I love choirs and vocal harmonies and this brilliant performance really touched me. I am also posting this clip, hoping that some of my dear viewers would help me to find more music from this fantastic group. This choir came to Portugal to celebrate almost half a century of the relationship between Japan and Portugal. I learned from this show that it was also our ancestors who transmitted many of the European musical traditions to Japan for the first time. I hope that you enjoy this excerpt of the show and, especially for our Japanese friends, that you could send me more information about this beautiful musical group. Thank you!
- Full video youtu.be/twS48YCrQdg #miguelbass #miguelfalcao #miguelfalcão #cipselarecords #marcelodosreis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #gadulka #гъдулка #българия #pravohoro #bulgarianfolklore #bulgarianfolkmusic #bulgarianfolk #miguelbass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @Editwit Sorry for the double reply 😁 1 week ago
- @Editwit Plovdiv academy are the specialists in folklore. Most of my Bulgarian musician friends studied there. Beautiful city! 1 week ago
- @Editwit Wow, Plovdiv Academy are the specialists in folklore. Most of my Bulgarian musician friends studied there! Beautiful city too! 1 week ago