- Now That's What I Call Yes - #ChrisSquire Thank you @OliverWakeman twitter.com/YesMusicPodcas… 1 month ago
- @bondegezou @YesMusicPodcast @UltClassicRock thanks Henry! 2 months ago
- "There were all sorts of stories going around that 'Oh, Chris wanted it to continue.' I know for a fact people that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Revealing Science of God transcription work in progress #ChrisSquire #Miguelbass @YesMusicPodcast … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Yes bass transcriptions by Simon Gilman. Check out the latest posts at miguelbass.com #ChrisSquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: May 2017Video
Dear Friends, the 3rd edition of “Play For Chris” is open to all who wish to join in a demonstration of thankfulness, remembering and celebrating the life and music of Chris Squire. Here’s how you can participate:
1 – Record a video of yourself singing or playing your instrument of choice, preferably something from Chris or Yes’ catalogue. Please act especially for this occasion. Do something now – in the Present – rather than using previously produced material – Play for Chris!
2 – Include a text message about your feelings for Chris, what his music means
to you. The text will be displayed along with your video.
If you don’t play or sing at all you may still participate by sending a video of yourself speaking, with a message stating your feelings for Chris.
Optionally you may send graphical content such as a drawing, painting or photo
composition about or dedicated to Chris.You can include the text message to be displayed along with the image.
3-Send your files to me (email@example.com) by the method you prefer, just let me know. The limit date is the 31st of May 2017. Please try to keep your contributions up to 90 seconds and allow me to edit them, if needed, in order to fit all contributions in one clip, and as evenly as possible.
Let’s keep celebrating Chris’ music here on earth and, as the name says,
to keep playing for Chris!