Some videos that I made during this summer’s visit to Bulgaria. This is a festival organized for Bulgarian folk groups living abroad. It was a hot day in Malka Vereya, next to Stara Zagora and the different groups and artists performed all day long. As you can see, the public constantly joined the show for the dances. If you are familiar with Bulgarian folklore and you know some information about the songs and artists here shown, please let me know so I can add the information here.
- Part 2 of No Opportunity Necessary... Bassline analysis #chrissquire #Yes #timeandaword #bass #basslesson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- No Opportunity Necessary... Bassline analysis #chrissquire #Yes #timeandaword #bass #basslesson #bassguitar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Could this be the 2nd bass track in "Onward"? #chrissquire #Yes #onward #tormato #bass #basslesson #bassguitar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So, are there 2 bass tracks in "Onward" or not? your answers in the comments and I'll make a special live stream to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Editwit have you recognized it? That's one of the most complex country map shapes! 1 week ago