I spent my National Holiday (one year after I did Astral Traveller) editing this clip. For the past weeks I have been learning how to play it, from my favourite version, from Yesshows – it’s a live version, so my moto was chosen “my room is my stage” :) I collected some photos on the net, trying to illustrate a Yesshow from that era. I did 4 takes, but sadly on one of them the camera was off focus, the audio was ok though. Then I tryed to get the best of those takes (you can see I put two video takes at some point on the background just for fun).
- A Fish for 20 minutes, 94 audio tracks, 41 participants (and counting) ... and this time, due to your request I wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I have now a Patreon page for those who consider supporting my musical activities. Take a look at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- New video @ youtu.be/qdUfmlv7tgY #ChrisSquire #onward #Tormato #yes #rickenbacker #bass @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast @FYesterdays 6 days ago
- "Onward" New video remaster tomorrow #chrissquire #Yes #onward #tormato #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Six months of being a full-time musician and music teacher. #gratitude #musicteacher #musicisthebest #lovemusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago