I spent my National Holiday (one year after I did Astral Traveller) editing this clip. For the past weeks I have been learning how to play it, from my favourite version, from Yesshows – it’s a live version, so my moto was chosen “my room is my stage” :) I collected some photos on the net, trying to illustrate a Yesshow from that era. I did 4 takes, but sadly on one of them the camera was off focus, the audio was ok though. Then I tryed to get the best of those takes (you can see I put two video takes at some point on the background just for fun).
- One more sweet memory from Paul Gilbert's masterclass show. youtu.be/K7r1IKdhVAw @yesmusicpodcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- youtu.be/_RBW3QrMTT0 #playforChris5 @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire 2 weeks ago
- #playforChris5 is about 48 hours away. Let's try to gather on at the same time and celebrate Chris' music. The rel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #playforChris5 new deadline is June 15th - we have 13 entries already - keep them coming! @YesSolidMental @YesMusicPodcast 1 month ago
- #playforChris5 which songs have been covered? @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental #ChrisSquire facebook.com/27846278229681… 2 months ago