This piece of music came along one night after some noodling on my Fender VI. I left the tape rolling just to save some ideas flowing by. I just played what was going on inside me. After I heard it, I thought it made sense to keep it as a solo improvisation. It’s something I enjoy doing once in a while but never had thought to actually record it. The idea for the video was also another sort of improvisation… Obviously I didn’t flim myself playing… you may decide to find a musical connection with the images or simply close your eyes and listen.
- The Summer Backwards. Taking a break from #playforChris6 for the swim of the summer. More news later. #chrissquire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 5 Years without #chrissquire #Yes #tribute #playforChris6 #playforChris #bass #basslesson #bassguitar #bassline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Colours of The Fish 🐟 rainbow 🌈 audio mix for #playforChris6 #playforChris #chrissquire #videocollab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- This is only the beginning. First 43 audio clips rendered. #playforChris6 #playforChris #chrissquire #videocollab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The premiere of my next video, the updated version of the Roundabout bass cover will be tomorrow at 23:00 (UK/Portu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago