Unlikely maybe, but there is something of a “hidden gem” about “A Venture”. It’s a song written by Jon Anderson from The Yes Album that hasn’t been played live like all the other songs on that record. The bassline begins very self-contained on the neck pickup, and then begins to come out of the shell until it bursts on a very cool and distinctive blues/pentatonic solo. For that, I assumed the bridge pick-up was used and also thought maybe Chris played it behind the horseshoe. NOTE – for the time being this may be the last clip I upload until YouTube removes this awful audio compression scheme that many of you may have noticed. I searched around for days trying to fix the problem, but sadly this version was the best I could manage, mixing a sine wave of 10Hz. You still hear some noises on both ends of the video and still some YouTube dumb compression that I am not responsible for, aside deciding to upload the video. My apologies to all and still hoping you will enjoy my work. Thank You.
- Send me your videos until May 15 #playforchris #playforchris6 #miguelbass #videocollab #videocollaboration #tribute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- #playforChris6 #ChrisSquire @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental instagram.com/p/B94RpU6J6e4/… 1 week ago
- Call for action and spread the word! (see Facebook post link) #chrissquire #miguelbass #playforChris … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Gadulka time! #gadulka #гъдулка #българия #nevestino #bulgarianfolklore #bulgarianfolkmusic #bulgarianfolk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday Chris! #chrissquire @YesMusicPodcast @YesSolidMental youtu.be/p2dAnA5q-U4 3 weeks ago